Sunglasses & Prescription Sunglasses at Primary Eyecare Associates in Burke
Have you been looking for the perfect pair of sunglasses? At Primary Eyecare Associates, our Burke optometrists love working with you to find the perfect frame and lenses to fit your needs, especially when it comes to sun protection. Sunglasses are a crucial part of any eye care regimen, and they also make life more stylish, convenient, and comfortable. Come in today to browse our selection of optical sunglasses.
Why Should You Wear Sunglasses?
Whether your vision is perfect or you need prescription lenses, your eye care routine should always include at least one pair of sunglasses. Protective sunglasses are your eye’s best defense against the effects of intense light and harmful UV rays. Our Burke optometrists know just how serious these side effects can be. That’s why we recommend every patient wear sunglasses regularly, and why we offer so many flattering designer frames and lenses in our office. Here are some of the most important benefits of wearing sunglasses:
- Prevent Eye Disease – UV rays may accelerate or trigger macular degeneration, cataracts, and even some forms of eyelid cancer, but UV-resistant lenses help protect your sensitive retinas and lenses
- Prevent Vision Problems – Many eye diseases lead to partial or complete vision loss, and intense light can also trigger temporary vision loss
- Prevent Photokeratitis – Quite literally a sunburn of the eyes, this condition causes redness and irritation after too much direct sun exposure
- Reduce Glare – Tinted, polarized lenses prevent glare and bright lights from temporarily blinding you, which can be very dangerous especially while driving
- Correct Vision – Prescription sunglass lenses do double duty, correcting refractive errors while warding off bright light and UV rays
Choose from Designer Sunglasses
Sunglasses aren’t just for seeing great; they’re also for looking great! Sunglasses are an important accessory, so we carry a wide variety of styles and shapes for every preference and look. Your choices include designer frames from top brands and lenses that can be customized according to prescription, tint, and more. We will even help you choose the right frame shape to flatter your features.
Contact our Burke, VA Optometrists for Sunglasses
Do you rely on your lenses for vision correction? At Primary Eyecare Associates, we will combine your eye care and vision care needs by customizing a pair of prescription sunglasses for you. After a comprehensive vision exam to determine your current, precise refractive error, we’ll help you pick out a pair of flattering frames for your new custom prescription lenses. If you are ready for us to help you find your next pair of sunglasses please Call 703-272-7880 today to request an appointment at Primary Eyecare Associates with our optometrists in Burke, VA.